DISCLAIMER & FUNDRAISING AGREEMENT:
- The event organiser accepts the terms and conditions of the Butterfly Foundation Community Fundraising Guidelines.
- I agree to conduct my fundraiser/event in accordance with those terms and conditions and in a manner which upholds the integrity, professionalism and values of the Butterfly Foundation.
- In particular, I agree that I will not approach any of the existing Butterfly Foundation partners or sponsors listed on the Butterfly Foundation website www.thebutterflyfoundation.org.au . I agree that I will approach my own contacts, sponsors, and supporters in the community.
- I agree that I will not use the Butterfly Foundation logo on any commercial materials without prior permission and will obtain the Butterfly Foundation approval of any statement regarding the relationship between the fundraising event and the Butterfly Foundation.
- I have read and agree to abide by the Butterfly Foundation Community Fundraising Guidelines and to the maximum extent permitted by law, indemnify the Butterfly Foundation, its employees, volunteers and all sponsors from and against all liabilities, claims, damages, suits, expenses, causes of action, injuries, losses or inconvenience of any description whatsoever arising in any way from the fundraiser/event that is the subject of this application.
- The Butterfly Foundation reserves the right to withdraw approval for the fundraising activity at anytime if it believes any aspect of the proposed fundraising activity no longer fits within the Butterfly Foundation Fundraising Guidelines or for any other reasons.